5.30.2014

Anyone Noticed A Thing About MTN 4.5gb Night Plan? Here's It: Bye-bye To Airtel

Now, I am not the stereotypical Nigerian that eats or enjoy alone not when being online is a sine qua non in this informative age,

Tentatively speaking, I don't know if any one of us noticed this, If you're using say Android phones like I do(Gionee p2) and have been subscribing for Airtel Monthly Blackberry plan at times I subscribe 3 times in just a month(#1500* 3) because it finishes so quickly and it's absolutely annoying.I understand that maybe our Mbs are not usually compressed just like Blackberry but what can we do to bypass this?

Prior to this, I have also subscribed for MTN Night plan at #2500 which I used at Night but over time, I noticed that if I use it on my Laptop and after 6.am which is suppose to stop browsing, I noticed it keeps browsing till infinity, that's if you don't make the msitake of disconnecting from your Modem-You are a gunner for that day till 9.pm again

Now, Here's a trick, Actually, I have since stop using my modem to browse but now I am using my p2 smart baby smart phones,

Yesterday, I noticed that after 6.am till 10.am I was still browsing and i was like omq! Is MTn giving me free hours or what?

As usual nah, I thought My P2 won't even ping or whatsapp or send mails or check forbes site, LinkedIn, Nairaland or Twitter again till 9.pm, I noticed that I was still receiving pings and mails that yesterday NOT until I made the foolish mistake of rebooting my P2 or even switched it off-

By the time, I say let me continue brwosing or Lo and behold, It Couldn't, It has stopped. So I told myself, that I have caught MTN and today,right now I am still surfing like never before till if my phone is off but until then, It will never off

The secret is "Don't ever off or reboot your phone except you want to be a gunner"

I know some of us knew this and refused to share it to your fellow Nigerians, we should not allowed MTN, Airtel ride on our collective senses, Hence, I thought I should share this.I hope it comes handy

Here's the screenshot to prove to you that I am still connecting my P2 to my laptop and broswe, you will see at the right end of the screen

No comments:

Followers

Popular Posts